- Title: Lead Development Representative
- Employer: Sage
- Display Date: 2019-06-11
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Salary: Not available
- Preferred application method: temps plein
Job Title Lead Development Representative
Advert Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Job Description Responsible for identifying, qualifying and delivering leads to the next stage in the sales cycle. Receive inbound calls from Sage prospects & Sage customers as well converse with customers in "chat" functionality. Handles initial product inquiries and qualifies prospects for sales by engaging with the customer to determine needs and offerings that would benefit them. Qualifies the lead and funnels to the appropriate sales team. Thorough understanding of Sage products and offerings.
Key Responsibilities As an LDR you will;
• Research and plan for each prospect interaction
• Compile, record, and consolidate information for weekly reporting.
• Conduct at least 40-60 outcalls per day to qualify Sage NCA and IB prospects
• Maintain CRM and prospect profile to ensure accuracy (address, name changes, etc)
Qualifications and Requirements: (this section should include required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities as well as Credentials and Experience)
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree preferred
• 2+ years of experience
• Inside Sales or Call Center Experience
• MS Office Tools
• CRM or SFA Knowledge
French bilingual is a plus!
To view the original job posting and apply for this position, please follow the link below:
Expiration Date: 2019-06-25