- Title: Crisis Management Services Counsellor
- Employer: Homewood Health
- Display Date: 2019-08-20
- Location: Oshawa, ON
- Salary: Not available
- Preferred application method: temps partiel
Job Number: J0319-0197
Job Title: Crisis Management Services Counsellor (Critical Incident Response)
Job Type: IC
City, Province, Country: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
Job Category: Service Provider
Open Positions: 1
Homewood Health is Canada's leader in mental health and addiction services and we offer the most comprehensive and integrated continuum of services available in Canada. We are redefining mental health and addiction services to help Canadians live healthier, more productive and more fulfilling lives.
Homewood Health™ is looking for an experienced crisis management specialist to provide workplace trauma response and organizational crisis management services on a contract basis.
What you'll be doing
· Respond to requests to deliver on-site CMS services in a timely, clinically appropriate and professional manner; consistent with the unique needs of each critical incident and organizational culture
· Deliver On-site Crisis Management Services that include individual and group crisis interventions and corporate client consultation
· Communicate closely with CMS Managers throughout provision of Services
· Document services delivered in accordance with HH requirements
What we're looking for
· A minimum of a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
· 3 to 5 years clinical counselling experience post master’s degree
· Minimum 2 years of workplace crisis management experience
· Qualified, approved training in trauma response, psychological first aid and critical incident response (e.g. CISM; NOVA, Psychological First Aid, or related accredited training)
· Registration or clinical membership with relevant governing body
· Professional liability insurance coverage of $2,000,000 or as otherwise determined by Homewood Health™
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
· Written and verbal French language fluency is an asset
· Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook)
· Must be flexible, accessible and available to respond after hours periodically during the week and week-ends
· Exceptional assessment, crisis management-clinical skills and customer service delivery
· Demonstrated crisis based, clinical judgment and intervention skills to support traumatic events impacting employees and the workplace
· Strong organizational and time management skills
Why work for us
We are driven by our values and are passionate about improving lives. We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and professional development opportunities. Our remarkable organizational culture also makes for an exceptional workplace environment. Join us and work along-side highly motivated people who are collaborative and focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers.
In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role.
Join Homewood Health and be part of an exceptional team that is helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.
To view the original job posting and apply for this position, please follow the link below:
Expiration Date: 2019-09-03