- Title: Customer Relations Representative
- Employer: BayShore Healthcare
- Display Date: 2019-06-17
- Location: Markham, ON
- Salary: Not available
- Preferred application method: temps plein,contrat
Under the supervision of the Quality Manager, the Customer Relations Representative assesses customer needs to ensure their satisfaction and maintaining and building excellent customer relations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Committed to providing a “customer first” culture at all levels.
• Committed to delivering the highest level of quality service to our client base.
• Representative focus is putting the Interest of our client’s first and building stronger relationships.
• Believe strongly in offering value added services that exceed expectations with all contacts.
• Ability to perform Survey online & over the phone.
• Enhance operational efficiencies and reduce costs with our distribution partners through the following mediums: face to face client interaction, phone, email, letters, fax, and client walk-ins.
• The Client Relations Representative will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to both our internal / external customer base. This highly motivated and energized individual will professionally develop value-added creative solutions to serve our customers’ needs.
• The candidate must be able to build strong relationships and maximize customer loyalty by providing “best in class” customer service. With the use of various applications, the candidate will be responsible for analyzing, researching and taking the initiative for resolving issues and problems in a proactive manner.
• Extensive involvement in day-to-day operations, as well as the ability to develop positive working relationships with other departments will also be a key component of this position.
• Receive and document using CRM software all inbound customer service inquiries from patients, nurses, clinics, etc. and be able to effectively use various tools and software to resolve any issues or concerns.
• Update client information and communicate changes to the various departments as well as government agencies as required.
• File all necessary patient documents as per industry and company protocols daily.
• Communicate effectively with various government health care agencies to ensure all requisitions are complete and accurate.
• Able to reconcile orders to ensure proper billing for accounts.
• Be able to provide full open availability to cover a variety of shifts 7 days a week, all year round.
• Performs other duties as assigned to assist the business as needed.
Other Skills and Abilities
• Computer skills, ability to use Microsoft Office applications as well as be able to learn and use various internal software applications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
• Prioritize tasks to ensure deadlines are met and take initiative to assist other areas of the department during slower periods.
• Follow all company polices and procedures with respect to order entry, documentation, follow-up and communication so that the patients best interests are protected.
Education and/or Experience
• Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED); some college preferred, plus minimum (1) year experience in data entry, coordination of activities, administrative support functions and customer service. The ideal candidate will have a call centre background.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as the order sets for data entry as well as safety rules and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to understand basic medical terminology.
• Bilingual (French / English) is an asset.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement (both metric and imperial), using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables and solve them based on standardized practices.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
If cross-trained as a pharmacy technician, a pharmacy technician certificate is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit.
• The employee is frequently required to use hands to write, use computer, and manipulate documents and reach with hands and arms.
• Vision requirements include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
To view the original job posting and apply for this position, please follow the link below:
Expiration Date: 2019-06-28