- Title: Master Data Co-oordinator
- Employer: East Penn Canada
- Display Date: 2019-07-08
- Location: Pickering, ON
- Salary: Not available
- Preferred application method: temps plein,contrat
Requisition ID : 1635
Are you interested in being part of a passionate team dedicated to serving our customers and being an industry leader?
Are you looking for a place where you can contribute to the success of your company and have access to challenging and rewarding work?
If so read on about our exciting opportunity: Master Data Coordinator - Contract
The Master Data Coordinator will report directly to the Manager of Master Data Management.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Effectively support SAP master data business requirements by understanding the impacts of the master data on business performance and providing guidance to other departments regarding master data
• Interfacing and co-ordinating with the applicable functional business units
• Working with business units to effectively and accurately onboard new customers, vendors and / or materials, ensuring that they understand and comply with standards
• Inputting data into SAP
• Participate in ensuring master data integrity by creating, organizing and maintaining spreadsheets to support data collection and tracking
• Applying corporate rules and best practices when reviewing requests
• Effectively support Master Data team objectives by identifying potential cross-data issues and co-ordinating with team members for most appropriate resolution
• Providing back-up to other team members for data maintenance as needed
Experience, Skills & Competencies
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related business area
• Experience working in an ERP (SAP preferred) environment
• Solid working capabilities with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Strong attend to detail is a must; commitment to accuracy
• Ability to quality check and to identify anomalies, resolve or make recommendations for resolution
• Self-directed with ability to work as part of a team
• Willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Access an asset
• Bilingual (English/French) an asset
• Background checks including criminal checks and employment references will be requested.
Here at East Penn we are dedicated to recognizing and rewarding our employees by offering:
• Job Related Training
• Annual Performance Appraisals
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Excellent Company Paid Benefit Program including Employee Assistance Program and Best Doctors
• Opportunities for Advancement
• Profit Sharing and Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or need assistance with your online application please contact us at email@example.com Opens a New Window. .
East Penn Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; all reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
To find out more information about our company and other positions available please go to our website at www.EastPennCanada.com Opens a New Window.
To view the original job posting and apply for this position, please follow the link below:
Expiration Date: 2019-07-22