- Title: Bilingual Client Services Representative
- Employer: BMO
- Display Date: 2019-08-12
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Salary: Not available
- Preferred application method: temps plein
Bilingual Client Services Representative-1900012492
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, this role is accountable to manage all client inquiries from policyholders to support BMO Estate Insurance Advisory Services Inc. Customer service inquires may be received from phone, e-mail and written mail. The role is responsible for professionally and efficiently responding competently to basic client inquiries.
- Provide a full range of administrative functions to support the servicing of all insurance related products
- Provide accurate and professional service to policyholders by telephone, mail or e-mail including, but not limited to, the following activities:
- Answering client/ advisors inquiries & provide accurate information about policies held through BMO Estate Insurance Advisory Services
- Requesting information from internal departments when necessary for policyholders/advisors
- Responding to policy information requests from beneficiaries, families of policyholders, funeral directors, government agencies, lawyers and follow established protocols
- Performing required administrative tasks simple and complex for clients/advisors
- Request simple in-force illustrations
- Responding to and resolving client issues and escalating, if required.
- Process client service requests according to established guidelines (i.e. change of address, change of beneficiary, update banking information etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of all system applications used to administer products and services (i.e. Insurance carriers software and AGEman)
- Follow established procedures in all communications with clients – by phone, e-mail or written – to ensure that compliance requirements are met for all scenarios
- Create and maintain computer records on all systems to ensure accuracy of client information
- Contact the appropriate department to resolve any client issue or process issue to ensure smooth operations
Business Delivery and Operational Effectiveness
- Delivers superior client services by responding promptly and accurately to incoming calls and directing clients as needed.
- Participates in the sales and service culture by actively building relationships with new and existing clients through providing excellent service and basic product knowledge
- Maintain files
- Liaise with various departments for execution of client requests and problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as evidenced by providing an outstanding level of customer service to clients, carriers, and producers alike
- Project a professional and consistent image by adhering to organization’s brand, corporate identity and standards¸
Risk Management & Controls
- Ensure compliance regulations are adhered to
- Ensure proper adherence to all aspects of First Principles Our Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Follow security and safeguarding procedures and apply appropriate due diligence for the prevention of loss due to fraud, counterfeiting, money laundering or defalcation in accordance with Bank policy
Knowledge & Skills:
- Basic knowledge of insurance and estate principles
- Knowledge of administrative process and procedures
- Basic knowledge of life insurance and investment products
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, with focus on demonstrated working knowledge of MS Excel
- Working knowledge of financial services
- Proven ability to apply attention to detail, role-related accuracy and task follow-through
- Team-oriented operating style with effective interpersonal skills that allow successful business interactions with individuals of all leadership styles and personalities.
- Relevant industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
- English/French bilingualism is an asset
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Organisation BMO Wealth Management-X005000
To view the original job posting and apply for this position, please follow the link below:
Expiration Date: 2019-08-23