- Title: Bilingual Order Fulfillment Assistant (English-French)
- Employer: LG Electronics Inc.
- Display Date: 2019-09-09
- Location: North York, ON
- Salary: Not available
- Preferred application method: Temps plein
Job ID 2019-1663 # Positions 1 Category Supply Chain Management
LG Electronics Inc. is looking for a Bilingual (English- French) candidate to fill a position in our Supply Chain Department . As a successful candidate, you will manage customer orders and resolve any issues that arise in the process. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing a high volume of orders, responding to customer questions about order status, pricing, credits, proof of delivery, and product returns.
- Processing Orders-Regular, Direct, Donation, Resale and Employee sales (EDI & Manual)
- Order Maintenance eg. Suffix changes, model substitutions, re-pricing orders, retiming
- Future order release
- Sending PO acknowledgements
- Setting up Customer model for EDI accounts
- Attending to phone queue
- Responding to dealers and sales representatives regarding order status and other inquiries
- Calling dealers on pick up orders
- Attending weekly conference calls and meetings with customers (National)
- 1st point of contact for any discrepancies
Credit & Returns
- Processing credits relating to price adjustment, freight charges, Recycling fees, GST, etc.
- Processing Damage Allowances (HOPS only)
- Validating & processing Good Set returns
- Tracking Good Set Returns with delivery agents
Reports & Maintenance
- Creating back order reports for major accounts and getting back to them with estimated time of arrivals on a weekly basis
- Follow up on incoming containers and appointment reports to enter exact incoming dates
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite (Excel proficient)
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Fluently bilingual in English & French
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
LG Electronics Canada Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and the Ontario Human Rights Code, LG Electronics Canada Inc., will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform LG’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
To view the original job posting and apply for this position, please follow the link below:
Expiration Date: 2019-09-24