- Title: Bilingual_Customer Experience Centre Specialist
- Employer: Bayshore HealthCare
- Display Date: 2019-09-10
- Location: Markham, ON
- Salary: Not available
- Preferred application method: Temps plein
Bilingual_Customer Experience Centre Specialist(Job Number: 19002777)
Bayshore is an organization full of heart. At Bayshore, we believe in creating special moments for our clients each and every day, whether at the bedside, on the phone or in the clinic. These moments touch the lives of our clients and our employees, and they guide the way we run our business. These moments inspire, change and encourage us. They are what we call the Bayshore difference.
- To ensure every customer experience is a positive one.
- Primarily, to receive inbound calls from current and potential customers.
- Answer questions regarding product details, available services, and customer accounts through
different channels including phone, email and chat.
- Assist customers with any technical issues experienced with website and escalate any issues to
- Provide information to patients, prescribers and other HCPs as needed concerning the status of
reimbursements or any other information necessary concerning their services.
- Process telephone and online orders and accurately input the information in NAV, CRM and Kroll
- Perform basic account maintenance activities.
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other Call Centre metrics.
- Support internal/external audit process.
- Assist with administrative duties as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned to assist the business as required.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED.
One (1) year experience within a Call Centre/Customer Service environment.
- Experience within a healthcare and/or distribution environment is an asset.
- Considerable experience working in a high volume Call/Customer Service Centre environment.
- Must be able to speak, read and write fluently in English and French.
- Excellent computer and keyboarding and proof reading skills with emphasis on accuracy.
- No issues or pushback to work on a rotating schedule.
- Outstanding attendance, punctuality and adherence to AUX code usage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem-solve with minimal direction.
- Ability to deal with difficult clients, de-escalate and diffuse challenging situations and successfully resolve customer issues in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills, including attention to detail and the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast pace environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as a member of a team with diverse personalities and styles.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
- Ability to identify warning signs, analyze issues, troubleshoot and develop creative solutions, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and the ability to
learn and navigate new software quickly.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively within a team and dedicated to the accomplishment of
both team and individual objectives.
- Interpersonal skills in one on one and over the telephone.
- Typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Ability to go that ‘extra mile’ to ‘exceed’ the customers’ expectations at every point of contact.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to write, use computer, and manipulate
documents and reach with hands and arms.
- Vision requirements include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to
- The employee may be required to stand for long periods of time.
To view the original job posting and apply for this position, please follow the link below:
Expiration Date: 2019-09-24