- Title: Bilingual Quality Specialist (Overnight/Weekend )
- Employer: Optima Communications International Inc.
- Display Date: 2020-02-18
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Salary: Not available
- Preferred application method: temps plein
Ideal candidates are self-managed, able to prioritize, and continuous learners. Often there is the opportunity to expand your role and responsibilities. Key is a very high level of reliability and confidentiality through interaction with customers and management from various departments, while working independently within a small team. As well, you are comfortable as a “night owl” and work effectively through the night and early hours of the morning.
You will be the vital link between the evening and morning shifts, facilitating varying tasks and assignments from shift-to-shift.
· 90%+ of your daily activity
· Monitor transaction recordings and provide effective and efficient compliance, audit & quality assurance services that support business/consumer activities.
· Ensure all process and guidelines for successful transaction quality are followed.
· Ensure agents and campaigns are successful in following client driven quality and verification standards.
· Report all trends as they are discovered allowing specialists to work with their respective teams to quickly address and coach their team members.
AFTER HOURS CUSTOMER SUPPORT:
· Usually less than 10% of your daily activity
· Handle low-volume but high priority incoming customer support calls, email inquiries, and mail inquiries resolving product or service issues
· Address payment arrangement requests, research and resolve customer needs
· Accurately attain and input data
· Various administrative duties
This will best fit you if you have:
· English and French communication skills
· Good time-management and computer skills
· Prioritization and multi-tasking capabilities
· Ability to work evening and overnight shifts of 10-12 hours in duration between 9:00 pm to 10:00 am as business requires primarily Monday through Sunday overnight plus two additional weekend shifts between 9pm to 11am
· Flexibility for occasional training during regular business hours, including the initial training period
· Competitive compensation plus additional shift premium pay,
· Ability to grow & develop within a vibrant professional support corporation,
· Progressive health spending benefits after 3 months,
· A casually professional contact centre office environment,
· First-class paid training, including Leadership, First Aid, Health and Safety certifications.
Optima Communications International Inc. is a Toronto-based Business Service provider operating since 1992 in the heart of the Entertainment district – just across the street from Union Station.
We are seeking detail-oriented, responsible candidates to join our small self-managed team to perform quality assurance and customer support functions on the weekend and over-night shifts.
This is a permanent full-time role. You are responsible for providing careful quality assurance and customer assistance in a professional business services environment.
· In the heart of downtown Toronto, in a bright, beautiful professional building, brick walls and 13' ceilings - 2 minutes from Union Station subway station & Go Transit.
For immediate consideration, apply now and complete our on line application, and if selected you will be contacted via phone by a member of our Recruitment Team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank all applicants.
Optima Communications International Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Optima Communications International Inc. Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
To view the original job posting and apply for this position, please follow the link below:
Expiration Date: 2020-02-28