- Title: Bilingual Technical Support Technician
- Employer: Johnson Controls
- Display Date: 2020-02-20
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Salary: Not available
- Preferred application method: temps plein
What we look for:
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
· Post-Secondary education in Electronics Engineering.
· Basic Networking experience
· Basic knowledge of IP communications and troubleshooting.
· 6 months – 1 year experience in diagnosis and troubleshooting systems.
· Ability to perform routine troubleshooting/bug verifications uses standard diagnostic tools.
· Good communication skills in the English language. Ability to use the computer, soldering iron and multimeter.
· Ability to speak Spanish/French is a definite asset
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Outlook (required)
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work both as an individual and in a team environment to resolve customer issues
· A valid Driver’s License and Passport with the ability to travel to the US
· General knowledge of company products and processes
· Experience in security, telecommunication or other service-based industries an asset
Johnson Controls and each of its Canadian subsidiaries are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants, candidates and employees with disabilities, in accordance with applicable human rights legislation and, in Ontario, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”). When requested, accommodations will be provided throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. To request an accommodation please click here. Information you provide relating to accommodation measures will be handled confidentially. A copy of Johnson Controls’ applicable AODA policies are available on the Company website for your reference, and can be made available in accessible formats upon request.
To view the original job posting and apply for this position, please follow the link below:
Expiration Date: 2020-03-05