- Title: Service Co-ordinator
- Employer: East Penn Canada
- Display Date: 2020-02-10
- Location: Ajax, ON
- Salary: Not available
- Preferred application method: temps plein
Requisition ID: 1712
JOIN A GROWING AND PASSIONATE TEAM AS A SERVICE CO-ORDINATOR!
East Penn Canada is the Canadian distribution arm of East Penn Manufacturing, and is Canada’s premier wholesale distributor of lead acid batteries. We operate the largest Canadian distribution network of fully stocked warehouses with local sales, service and delivery fleets to provide an exceptional customer experience!
We are currently looking for a Service Co-ordinator to support our rapidly growing Motive Power / Industrial Division. Experiencing double-digit growth, Motive Power / Industrial offers a broad product line of high performance, quality-built batteries and chargers for material handling equipment such as forklifts. Our Service Co-ordinator provide “the Deka difference” by delivering on the East Penn Canada Customer Service values supporting our customers nationally.
What you’ll be doing…
• Provide exceptional customer service by actively listening and taking ownership of issues
• Accurately enter all customer requests and / or orders
• Manage and administer the service calendar to effectively schedule and dispatch the National Service Technician team
• Manage, coordinate and administer technician inventory needs
• Process all documentation related to completed service activities (e.g. billing, goods movements, customer follow-ups)
• Create and generate service and parts related quotes and reports
What you bring…
All our Service Co-ordinators receive training, but the following will set you up for success:
• Bilingual - French
• Strong customer service orientation with a professional demeanour
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong communication skills and telephone manner
• Willingness to jump in to help the team, where ever you can
• Fast learner and ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in customer service, dispatch or order entry preferred
• Strong computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Battery industry experience an asset
• Background checks including criminal checks, driver’s abstract and employment references will be requested.
Here at East Penn we are dedicated to recognizing and rewarding our employees by offering:
• Great Pay including shift allowance for the evening shift
• Great work environment
• Learning & development opportunities, including tuition reimbursement
• Annual performance appraisals and regular feedback
• Excellent company paid benefit program
• Profit Sharing and Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or need assistance with your online application please contact us at email@example.com .
East Penn Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; all reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
To find out more information about our company and other positions available please go to our website at www.EastPennCanada.com
To view the original job posting and apply for this position, please follow the link below:
Expiration Date: 2020-02-24