The Durham French Employment Centre agrees to provide employment assistance services to the Francophone community in search of employment, high quality support services that meets the needs of the Francophones and employers.
If you visit our office, know that. . .
- our office is open daily Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, except on Thursday until 6:00 pm.
- our staff will respond to your requests in order of arrival.
- an appointment will be made with one of our advisors / counselors in the next three days.
- in respect of your time, the waiting time for your appointment will not exceed 15 minutes.
On the phone
When you call the center number (905.436.6989), know that. . . .
- during normal business hours, if we are not available, you can leave us a message.
- we return all calls within one business day.
Customer Complaints Process
Your satisfaction is important to us. We invite you to submit your comments or concerns about our services. Know that. . .
- if your complaint is filed in person or by phone, you will receive an acknowledgment within two business days.
- if your complaint to us is by email, letter or fax, you will receive an acknowledgment within two business days.
- if you ask for a response to your comments or concerns, a response will be provided within five business days after receipt of request.
- you can always talk to our advisors / counselors.
- you can always fill out our comment sheets available at reception.
- the Center is committed to deal with complaints or comments with diligence, honesty and impartiality.