Durham French Employment Centre informs that it has started offering to the Durham region’s youth population a brand new employment program that the Government of Ontario has specially created for them.
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO THIS PROGRAM, INDIVIDUALS MUST BE:
- 15 to 29 years old at registration
- Eligible to work in Canada
- A resident of Ontario
- Not participating in full-time training or education
FRENCH PROGRAM SERVICES (ENGLISH FRIENDLY):
- Meeting with a counsellor to discuss your goals and interests and to develop individualized employment plans
- Paid pre-employment workshops and activities
- Suitable paid placements for a maximum of 26 weeks period
- Education and work transition support
For more information, please contact us!!!!